Dental Implants in Chesapeake, VA.
Dentist in Chesapeake
Are you missing one tooth or multiple teeth? Do you find that much of the pleasure has diminished from eating and socializing because of it? We’d like to help you find renewed confidence in your smile with dental implants. Implants are the most naturally functioning way to replace one or all of your missing teeth.
What Are Dental Implants?
A Dental Implant is a titanium “tooth root” that is gently placed into your bone to replace a missing tooth. Dental implants are an excellent option for people who have lost one tooth or multiple teeth. The technology is supported by decades of research and has offered new freedom to countless patients worldwide.
The Implant Procedure
The initial post placement is a surgical procedure that requires skill and precision for correct placement. Once the site is determined and the implant placed, the dental implant bonds with your bone making it a natural part of your smile.
To replace the tooth surface, Dr. Brown will make impressions of the post and the surrounding teeth for the creation of the replacement tooth or implant crown. This tooth will be created to blend into your smile naturally.
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Dental implants are a great option to replace a failing or missing tooth. Replacement of missing teeth with Dental Implants has been used for more than 50 years and is recognized as an effective treatment choice.
- Dental implants preserve your bone and prevent deterioration of the facial structure.
- Dental Implants function and appear like natural teeth.
- Dental Implants will improve your chewing capacity compared to a removable denture or missing teeth.
- Dental Implants allow for your replacement teeth to be secured in place and eliminate the need for removable partials or dentures.
Clearly, dental implants offer both health and aesthetic benefits – and they keep you looking and feeling more youthful! Why keep living with the discomfort and frustration of missing teeth? Talk to us about dental implants today.