Dental Services in Chesapeake, Va.
Having been a dental hygienist for many years. The day I walked into Dr Tanya Brown's office, I knew I was in good hands. I am so proud of my new smile. In addition, I receive compliments all the time.
Comprehensive Dental Exams
Dentist in Chesapeake
Your comprehensive dental exams includes:
- A full series of Dental X-Rays will be taken. In addition, it will be examined by our office.
- We will not only take Diagnostic Photos of your teeth. But also of your smile. Which, will be helpful for the before and after process.
- A thorough Cosmetic evaluation and screening of your smile and appearance. Your smile is one of your most important features.
- Your gum and bone health will be evaluated. Which, is so important in your overall health.
- We not only conduct a full evaluation of your teeth, for tooth decay. But also for fractures. Additionally, fractures in a cracked tooth will never heal without proper treatment.
- We will also look at your Bite and do a TMJ evaluation. Did you know that stress is a major cause of TMJ.
- Lastly, we will conduct an oral cancer screening. As an adult, you should have yearly oral cancer screenings.
After your initial appointment, we can decide what are your next steps. So, we can restore you to excellent health.
What is a Comprehensive Dental Exam?
A comprehensive exam is a complete and thorough examination, from your dentist. From X-rays to oral cancer screening. Not all dental offices are as thorough as ours.
Generally dental X-rays and photographs are included in a comprehensive exam. Also, gum and bone health evaluation.
Contact our Chesapeake dental office today. Let us help you schedule your appointment.
We are not only, providing quality dental care to patients in Chesapeake. But also, in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Elizabeth City and all surrounding Virginia and North Carolina communities.
Visit Our Chesapeake Dental Office
Emergency Dental Services in Chesapeake
We have a great team that is very responsive. Therefore, If we do not return your email immediately. We may not have received it. For important matters, please call our office. In addition, E-mail is not a very secure form of communication. With this in mind, if you need to share protected personal information, you may choose to contact us by phone.