Chesapeake Cosmetic Dentist
From the very first phone call to our office, you can expect nothing less than First Class VIP service and support. Your experience in our office will be like nothing you have ever experienced. Your positive self-image and optimal health is important to us.
You can plan to spend about 90 minutes with us on your first visit. It may not take that long, but we want to make sure that there is plenty of time to cover everything that is important to you.
Your visit will consist of a number of screenings and will cover a great deal of valuable information. You will have plenty of time for any questions or concerns you may have to be addressed.
During your initial visit, you can expect to have:
- A review of your Medical and Dental History
- A full series of Dental X-Rays
- An oral cancer screening
- Photos of your teeth and smile
- A cosmetic evaluation and screening of your smile and appearance
- An evaluation of your teeth for decay and fractures
- An evaluation of your gum and bone health
- An evaluation of your occlusion (bite) and TMJ (the joint that hinges your jaw to your skull)
- A “tour of your mouth” with an Intra-oral camera
- 3-D models of your teeth and bite records on a “bite simulator”
By the end of your first visit, we will have an in-depth understanding of your particular needs and conditions. We will discuss your goals for your smile, as well as your overall health.
You deserve to have a healthy, attractive smile and we look forward to being a part of helping you reach your goals. Give us a call today to reserve your initial visit with Dr. Tanya Brown and The Center for Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry. It’s Your Time to SMILE!