Dentist Chesapeake, VA
Are you always the photographer and rarely in the picture yourself? Is it because your crooked, missing, or stained teeth embarrass you?
You can change all that with a smile makeover from Dr. Tanya Brown at the Center for Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry. Even the most involved makeover can often be completed in just 2 or 3 visits, with minimally invasive and comfortable treatments and technologies. Dr. Brown has devoted hundreds of hours to advanced training to be able to give you the smile you deserve.
- Missing teeth can be replaced with bridges or implants.
- Tooth size, shape, color, length and width can be changed with veneers or crowns.
- Chipped, worn, or broken teeth can be restored with crowns or veneers.
- Ugly metal fillings can be replaced with tooth colored restorations.
- Yellow, stained teeth can be whitened in our office, or we can give you prescription whitening products you can use at home.
- A gummy smile can be gently contoured with lasers.
- Usually we can avoid orthodontic work. But if it’s the best solution for you, we offer Invisalign clear aligners to adjust your teeth.
In some cases, these restorative procedures complement your facial muscles and structure and can actually lift your jaw line, tighten your skin, or soften wrinkles. We call it a non-surgical facelift. But don’t take our word for it here. Look at the pictures in our Smile Gallery and our Before and After photos. Real patients, real makeovers, beautiful results.
Call us at the Center for Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry in Chesapeake, VA at 757.546.5262 to begin your smile makeover with a comprehensive exam and consultation with Dr. Brown. We’re convenient to Elizabeth City, Virginia Beach, Suffolk and Hampton Roads.